1. What's your favorite candle scent?
Hmm make that Yankee Candle chocolate Easter one or Cake Batter. Something sweet
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
I don't know if I'll get married...I'm in high school and I've never even been kissed
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Everyone in my family
6. Can you do a split?
Used to be able to, but not anymore.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
The Atlantic and I think the Pacific
9. How many countries have you been to?
2--Canada and the USA
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Erm. Depends on what she would look like, but I'm leaning towards Aela.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
A 50 =\
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Erm...I had quite a few but overall? Dang...Scooby Doo maybe.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Whoo...I don't know. The last Halloween I can remember is either a cat or an anthro Latias.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I read The Hunger Games and read part of the first Twilight. Don't judge.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British. American is so nasally!
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
I've done Tae Kwon Do...
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
King's Dominion. But I hate amusement parks
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Besides all of them? Hmm...maybe Italian or Dothraki? Excluding languages from TES, that is. :3
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I don't think so.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
As a member? No.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I don't think they planned that far ahead.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Kate, Katey, Kat, Katniss, Blue and Mossy.
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
Argh! Maybe Nicholas Cage XD
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Doesn't matter to me.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Yes, it changes color and I just have to stare at SOMETHING.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I don't think I have any.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Once when I was born
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes. And Frying Nemo: If fish could talk, would you save them?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
I only have one pair of jeans and it was a hand-me-down as I'm the youngest in my whole family.
44. What's the last compliment you got?
It was on my hair because I straightened it
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
...Almost all of them.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Five and two of them are sneakers :3
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Probably Baptist because it's a good one; you live a long happy life by the look of things. Whatever, I won't have children.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
My parents never taught me or my sisters that.
50. Why do you have a DeviantART?
For my art and stories. (Duh.)
- Watching: Parks and Rec
- Eating: Lucky Charms
- Drinking: Water